About the role
This is an exciting time at Superconductive. We have a dedicated community of data practitioners from around the world that include hungry startups, leaders in tech, and fortune 500 companies. Through scrappy growth tactics, we’ve been able to grow our slack community to 3,000+ members. Now with the right resources, we are looking for that person who can help us grow the community exponentially and help bring our brand in front of every data practitioner.
As the first dedicated Content Manager of Great Expectations, you will have the opportunity to shape and grow one of the fastest-growing data communities in the world. To achieve this, your journey will begin by getting to know our community members and the data quality space. With that knowledge, you will create and collaborate on blogs, events, social media posts, email campaigns and any other medium that will help facilitate growth, conversation and education for our community’s interests surrounding data.
We are looking for for someone who can:
- Foster and build relationships both in-person and online at scale
- Communicate effectively with emotional intelligence for developers and understand their needs
- Be a conduit between the company and the community and discover ways to serve both
- See the big picture and understand how the smaller things fit together to achieve this big picture
- Be an evangelist for our community and best practices as a data practitioner
- Write and edit compelling, clear, and high-performing content to drive value across mediums including digital campaigns, content media partnerships video scripts, web pages, and email.
- Represent Superconductive in the developer community and help build a welcoming, inclusive, and supportive community environment for members from a variety of backgrounds
- Collaborate with our community manager to plan, organize, and run community events, focusing on content production events (e.g. webinars, hackathons).
- Transform insights from Engineering, Customer Success, Product and DevRel into content strategy, narratives, content journeys, editorial calendars, creative ideas, and roadmaps
- Expand marketing avenues and formats (audio, streaming, experiential) and established ones (blog, newsletter, long-form video, social) to increase the robustness of our community
- Produce high-authenticity community-driven content, both individually and by working with others on the Superconductive team, in the community, and at partner organizations.
- Become a specialist in our developer audience, relentlessly seeking data and relevant trends to make decisions that improve the impact and effectiveness of content concepts and copy across the medium.
- Contribute to improvements in internal processes and procedures as our team grows and matures.
- Manage the content calendar
Why join Superconductive?
Glad you asked!
- A world class team, with deep roots in open source, cutting-edge software and data development. We are actively cultivating a new cultural blend of excellent data engineering and AI-enabled technical workflows.
- A fast-growing company with lots of opportunity for learning and personal growth.
- A front-row seat to the rapid evolution of data science and engineering. Data work is going through a renaissance, and—as the leading provider of a key piece in the new technology ecosystem—Superconductive is right in the middle of it.
- A kind, curious, and open-minded company culture. We are always seeking ways to improve ourselves and our processes; we keep these conversations open to the whole team. We prioritize empowering our team members rather than a command and control hierarchy.
- A distributed team with lots of flexibility around timing and individual work preferences. We currently have teammates in the San Francisco Bay Area, Salt Lake City, New York, Michigan, North Carolina, Washington, Connecticut and other places. We’d love to add your town.
- And of course, competitive compensation (base salary + equity package) with available Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K.
- A flair for creating engaging content---written, video, etc.---on deeply technical subjects, especially data.
- Demonstrated ability to partner effectively with marketing and product teams to drive growth
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Experience organizing, promoting, and facilitating events (webinars, Meetups, etc…)
- Experience with managing a content calendar
- Experience discovering and improving content distribution channels
- Empathy for developers, regardless of skill level
- Have data in your blood. The more curiosity you have about a wide variety of data from all walks of life, the better.
- Have technology in your heart, and a passion for continuous learning.
- Communicate well—in writing, in person, and on Slack.
- Commit to a culture of transparency, cooperation, and mutual support in the context of an entirely distributed team.
Stand Out Attributes
We expect everyone to bring good ideas and habits, so that they can contribute to a collective culture of best practices. The best candidate will have:
- Experience with Open Source communities
- Experience managing a newsletter
- Direct experience working with data, as a data scientist, analyst, or engineer
- Experience successfully growing a developer community (newsletter, strong twitter following, slack, discord or any other place where others can engage with your ideas in writing or video people can convene and share knowledge)
- You’ve used a Jupyter notebook
- Knowledge of the latest data engineering trends
- Experience with growth hacking methodologies
- Experience managing a drip campaign
Superconductive Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with Federal law and the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 22.1800, the selected candidate will be required to provide documentation that will verify their identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
Please note that while the position is remote, we currently require applicants to be located in the United States and cannot offer visa sponsorship at this time.